Cucumber Lemon Orzo Salad.
You can cook Cucumber Lemon Orzo Salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cucumber Lemon Orzo Salad
- You need 8 ounces of dried orzo pasta.
- You need 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice.
- You need 1 teaspoon of grated lemon zest.
- Prepare 2 of English cucumbers diced (or 5-6 Persian).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped fresh dill.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley.
- You need of Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste.
- You need of Feta cheese for serving (optional).
Cucumber Lemon Orzo Salad instructions
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil. Add orzo and cook until al dente according to package instructions, about 8-10 minutes. Drain and transfer to a large serving bowl..
- Drizzle the olive oil, lemon juice and lemon zest over the cooked orzo pasta and toss to combine. Set aside while preparing the cucumbers and herbs..
- Add the diced cucumbers on top of the orzo salad along with the chopped dill and chopped parsley. Taste for seasoning and adjust with salt and pepper, as needed. Add feta cheese, if desired..
- Enjoy warm immediately or cover and refrigerate until cool, about 1 hour..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.