One-Pot Vegetarian Black Bean Chicken & Rice.
You can have One-Pot Vegetarian Black Bean Chicken & Rice using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of One-Pot Vegetarian Black Bean Chicken & Rice
- You need of Jasmine rice, rinsed + drained.
- It’s As needed of water.
- You need 6 oz of plant-based chicken, cubed.
- You need 2 tbsp of black bean paste.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 4 of red chillies, chopped (optional).
- It’s 2 tbsp of dry cooking wine.
- Prepare of Drizzle of oil.
- It’s of Salt to taste.
- It’s 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bok choy, chopped (optional).
One-Pot Vegetarian Black Bean Chicken & Rice step by step
- Place uncooked rice into pot and add enough water for the rice to cook. In a mixing bowl combine black bean paste, salt, garlic, cooking wine, sugar, chilies, oil, and chicken. Mix well. Pour mixture on top of rice. Layer bok choy on top. Cover and bring to a boil. Turn off heat. Keep covered and let rest for approximately 15-20 mins. Stir thoroughly and serve..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.