Smoky Thai cucumber salad.
You can cook Smoky Thai cucumber salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smoky Thai cucumber salad
- It’s of rice vinegar.
- It’s of sesame oil.
- It’s of sugar.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare of lime.
- It’s of chopped pepper (Thai chile).
- Prepare of shallots brunoise.
- It’s of cucumber (your choice of cut).
- You need of Smoked trout (1/2 fillet).
Smoky Thai cucumber salad step by step
- Squeeze lime and Mix all liquids, salt chili & chili flakes into a bowl and make sure to stur well till sugar is incorporated.
- Mix Cut cucumber any way you want to serve.
- Cut shallots brunoise so they mix well into the entire salad.
- Mix all ingredients together and shred the trout fillet and place on top and serve.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.