Vegan Southwest Bean Fettuccine.
You can cook Vegan Southwest Bean Fettuccine using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Southwest Bean Fettuccine
- It’s of Bean Fettuccine.
- It’s of Roma Tomatoes, chopped.
- Prepare of Corn.
- You need of Red Bell Pepper, chopped in small cubes.
- Prepare of Avocados, cubed.
- Prepare of Cilantro, chopped.
- You need of Garlic Cloves, minced.
- You need of Chili Pepper, minced.
- You need of Lime, zested and juiced + 1 quartered for garnish.
- It’s of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- It’s of Cumin.
- It’s of Smoked Paprika.
Vegan Southwest Bean Fettuccine step by step
- Cook the bean fettuccine according to the package..
- Meanwhile, cook the red bell pepper and chili pepper over medium heat for 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook additional 2 minutes..
- When the pasta is done, drain and season with the oregano, lime zest, cumin, smoked paprika, salt and pepper. Stir in the red pepper mix. Stir well and drizzle lime juice. Stir in the cilantro..
- Transfer to a plate and top with avocado, tomato and more cilantro..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.