Cucumber, yellow pepper and pork stir fry. Cut pork neck, yellow pepper and cucumber into pieces. Today I want to bring all dear friends to another farm. I'm going to prepare stir fry yellow pepper with pork.
It's also just about the least sexy protein I know. Add a side of cucumber and tomato wedges, pictured (very classic South East Asian way to add vegetables to a meal); or. English cucumbers are what you want—they're widely available and well suited for a stir-fry, holding their. You can have Cucumber, yellow pepper and pork stir fry using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cucumber, yellow pepper and pork stir fry
- You need of pork neck.
- You need of yellow pepper.
- It’s of cucumber.
- Prepare of garlic (minced).
- You need of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of sugar.
- It’s of sesame oil.
Like everyone else in my Cantonese family, I ate cucumbers only in stir-fries In this pork stir-fry, you just need to cook the meat, set it aside, and briefly stir-fry and steam the vegetables for a few minutes. Spicy and sweet, this sensational stir fry marries marinated pork strips with a colorful medley of sweet peppers. Pork stir fry with fresh green peppers (青椒炒肉)is the national dish enjoy the highest popularity on Chinese table, similar to tomato and egg stir fry. Stir frying is hard to control for lots of people outside China.
Cucumber, yellow pepper and pork stir fry instructions
- Cut pork neck, yellow pepper and cucumber into pieces..
- Mix pork with 1 tsp soy sauce, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp sugar, 1/2 tsp ground black pepper. Set aside for 10 minutes..
- Heat 1/2 tbsp sesame oil, stir fry pork until brown..
- Add garlic and cucumber, 1 tsp soy sauce, stir fry for 1 minute..
- Add yellow pepper, stir fry for 30 seconds, then transfer to a serving plate..
Due to the high fire, the meat can be overcooked very quickly and thus turns quite hard to. Pork Stir Fry with Peppers – Tender juicy pork, stir fried with crispy peppers and onions in a garlicky savory sauce. It's so easy and fast to make. The dish uses very plain ingredients – pork loin, onion, and. Bell Pepper Stir-Fry is a dish that I frequently cook after work.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.