Cucumber Quinoa Canapés.
You can cook Cucumber Quinoa Canapés using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cucumber Quinoa Canapés
- You need of big cucumber.
- You need of cooked quinoa.
- It’s of Chopped vegetables like carrots, tomatoes corn kernels and pomegranate.
- You need of hung curd.
- It’s of spring onion chopped.
- Prepare of Salt and black pepper.
Cucumber Quinoa Canapés instructions
- Cut the edges of cucumber Dont peel it.
- Now cut cucumber in slanting slices.
- Slices shouldn’t be very thin, otherwise toppings will fall down Neither it should be very thick slices.
- Mix all other ingredients in a bowl Add seasoning Mix gently.
- Place the toppings on each cucumber slice.
- Serve the cucumber canapés as starters or salad in a party.
- I have scooped out one firm tomato and have filled it with cucumber dip.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.