Cucumber Watermelon Paneer bites.
You can cook Cucumber Watermelon Paneer bites using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cucumber Watermelon Paneer bites
- It’s of cucumber.
- It’s of Watermelon.
- Prepare of Paneer cubes.
- Prepare of Peri peri powder.
- You need of Mix herbs butter.
- You need of Mix herbs.
- It’s of Mint leaves.
- You need of lime juice.
- Prepare of toothpick.
- It’s of Salt.
Cucumber Watermelon Paneer bites instructions
- Take a pan heat on medium flame, add 1 tsp mix herb butter, let it melt, then add cubs of paneer, saute the paneer till it become light golden in colour, then sprinkle peri peri powder and salt on it and keep aside.
- Now wash and peel and cucumber, cut into 4 parts, scoop out some flesh of cucumber with the help of fruit scooper.
- Same way take out some balls watermelon with the help of fruit scooper.
- Put this balls on cucumber, sprinkle salt and lime juice on it.
- Now take a toothpick prick one paneer cube, then one mint leaves, now prick this on watermelon and cucumber set up, prepared all same way.
- Sprinkle some mix herb and piri piri powder on it, and serve.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.