Ginger wheat flour halwa. Wash and clean ginger properly, cut into small pieces, and make fine paste. Melt – in – mouth atte ( wheat flour) ka halwa recipe #foodzeee. Wheat halwa using jaggery l Atte ka halwa l Kada prashad l Godhi halwa lSweets for festivals.
Wheat flour is Aata/Atta in Hindi, and Halwa is the simple name for any pudding. Thus, this aate ka halwa is the exact translation of wheat flour pudding. My name is Anupama, and I welcome you to My Ginger Garlic Kitchen, an Indian Fusion Food Blog, where I share my recipes, food styling tips. You can cook Ginger wheat flour halwa using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ginger wheat flour halwa
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Ginger paste.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Jaggery.
- You need 1/2 cup of Wheat flour.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Ghee or butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped dryfruit or nuts.
Wheat halwa recipe with step by step photos – halwa made from whole wheat flour or atta is a popular sweet made in north India. There are no flavorings added in this wheat halwa, so as to get the best flavor of the whole wheat flour. You can also add some amount of rava or sooji to give some texture. I have added jaggery to make this halwa.
Ginger wheat flour halwa instructions
- Wash and clean ginger properly, cut into small pieces, and make fine paste. Keep aside..
- Take non stick fry pan, put butter/ ghee in it, add whole wheat flour, ginger paste; stir it continuously on medium to low flame, fry till it doesn’t stick in the fry pan and ghee separates from paste.
- Add jaggery into it, continue cooking on medium flame, Stir occasionally..
- Add dry fruits and cardamom powder cook till halwa consistency appears.
- Take ½ tsp halwa after heavy meal. It will help for digestion.
Adding ghee gives a very nice aroma and roasting the wheat flour makes the halwa very tasty. You can make this in New year day and start with a simple sweet.. Coming back to Wheat Flour Halwa recipe, its very easy to make, tasty and must say very healthy too. One more variation to Wheat Flour Halwa is with Sugar , which is given at Gurudwara , known as Kada Prasad. But to make Kada Prasad , the ratio of Wheat flour, sugar and ghee is same.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.