Zucchini corn chowder. A simple corn zucchini chowder with tons of diced potatoes, carrots, onions, garlic, and celery. I'm kicking it up a few notches with diced jalapeños too! Creamy and fresh zucchini corn chowder loaded with seasonal corn and zucchini!
It's thick, creamy and full of veggies! Learn how to make Corn-and-Zucchini Queso Chowder. Zucchini Corn Chowder – Use up all that lingering zucchini for a filling, colorful and cozy soup you can make all year long, topped with crisp bacon bits! You can cook Zucchini corn chowder using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini corn chowder
- Prepare 1/2 of large zucchini diced.
- You need 1 lb of ground sage sausage.
- You need 3 stalks of celery diced small.
- You need 1 of large onion diced.
- Prepare 2 bags of or 2 cans or corn.
- You need 4 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s 2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of elbow pasta.
- Prepare of Salt, pepper, garlic powder, 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 cup of small Diced carrots (optional).
Clam chowder, potato chowder, fish chowder, corn chowder- if it has the word chowder in the name, then Fortunately, I've found a compromise and it is this Healthy Corn and Zucchini Chowder. Dairy-free Zucchini Corn Chowder- So creamy and satisfying, you would never guess this veggie packed corn chowder is dairy-free. If posting a soup recipe in August is. Enjoy this satisfying Zucchini Corn Clam Chowder Soup recipe that features garden fresh corn and zucchini squash.
Zucchini corn chowder step by step
- Brown sausage with onions and celery and add seasoning. Not too much salt cause the broth is salty. Add broth and bring to a boil then add zucchini. Boil til celery is tender..
- Once veggies are cooked add corn and simmer pasta according to directions. Don’t overcook pats cause it will continue to cook in hot broth. Add heavy cream and flour and the end and simmer for 2 min to thicken..
Unlike other chowders, this soup recipe isn't thick (unless you want it to be). Corn Chowder with Orzo and Zucchini. Read the full recipe after the video. In batches, fill a blender halfway with chowder and puree (use caution when blending hot liquids). Don't let those summer veggies go to waste!
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.