Butt Rub Garlic Ginger Beef Tip Bowl.
You can have Butt Rub Garlic Ginger Beef Tip Bowl using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Butt Rub Garlic Ginger Beef Tip Bowl
- It’s 10 oz of Beef Tips.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Jasmine Rice.
- Prepare 1 of Roma Tomato.
- You need 1/2 of Yellow Onion.
- It’s 1 of Thumb Ginger.
- It’s 1 of Lemon.
- It’s 1 of Jalapeño.
- It’s 1/4 oz of Cilantro.
- Prepare 1 of Green Onion.
- Prepare 1 Clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sour Cream.
- You need 2 tsp of Bad Byron’s Butt Rub Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of White Sherry Cooking Wine.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
Butt Rub Garlic Ginger Beef Tip Bowl instructions
- In a small pot, combine rice, three-quarter cup water, and a pinch of salt. Bring to a boil, then cover and reduce to a low simmer. Cook until racist tender, 15 to 18 minutes. Keep covered off heat until ready to serve..
- While rice cooks, finally dice tomato. Halve, peel, and cut onion into half inch thick wedges. Mince a few wedges until you have 1tbsp for the salsa. Zest and slice lemon. Core, deseed, and dice jalapeño. Mince cilantro. Grate Ginger. Chop green onion. Mince Garlic..
- In a small bowl, combine tomato, minced onion, a pinch of cilantro, green onion, and a big squeeze of lemon juice. Season with salt..
- In a second bowl, combine sour cream, cilantro, and lemon zest. Stir in teaspoon of water until mixture reaches a drizzling consistency..
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a medium pan over medium high heat. Add jalapeño and onion wedges. Season with salt. Cook while stirring occasionally until softened and lightly chard, 7 to 9 minutes. Transfer to a bowl..
- Pat beef tips dry with paper towel, and season with salt and pepper..
- Heat another drizzle of oil and same pan over medium high heat. Add beef tips. Cook, stirring occasionally, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in Ginger, Garlic and butt rub seasoning. Cook 2-3 minutes more. Reduce heat to simmer and add in sherry wine. Let soak while juices thicken..
- Fluff rice with a fork. Stir in butter and half the cilantro. Season with salt and pepper..
- Layer rice, beef tips, veggies, salsa, then drizzle crema. Top with any remaining cilantro and pan sauce. Add lemon slices for garnish..
- Serve and enjoy!.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.