Cucumber-Tomato salad. Cucumber Tomato Salad is a super simple healthy salad that packs a punch of flavor. You'll love the delicious lemon dill dressing!_ CLICK. Cucumber Tomato Salad is my all-time summer favorite.
It's simple to make with a bright dressing full of herbs. This is one delightful salad that's like a burst of summer on your. But this cucumber tomato salad recipe was something I couldn't plan in advance. You can have Cucumber-Tomato salad using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cucumber-Tomato salad
- It’s 2 of English Cucumbers, sliced.
- It’s 2 pints of Cherry tomatoes or 4 large tomatoes.
- It’s 5 oz of feta cheese (use as much or little and any cheese you like).
- It’s 1 of medium onion, julienned.
- You need 1 cup of your favorite vinaigrette.
- Prepare of Salt and Cracked pepper to taste.
Since then, this cucumber tomato salad recipe has become a favorite in our house. Makes for a perfect side dish and pairs well with almost everything! This easy cucumber tomato salad recipe makes a healthy side dish that compliments any meal. Freshly chopped vegetables and ripe fruit are tossed in a tangy red wine vinaigrette.
Cucumber-Tomato salad step by step
- Slice your Cucumbers, tomatoes and onions and put in a bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add your vinaigrette and toss.
- Top with feta cheese..
Reviews for Photos of Cucumber and Tomato Salad. This cucumber and tomato salad is easy and delicious. If you can, get your hands on the sunflower oil. It will make this salad taste more like Mama's. Recipes like Cucumber, Tomato & Feta Salad and Creamy Cucumber, Radish & Tomato Chopped Salad are bright, healthy and a tasty way to highlight fresh produce.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.