Holiday Green Bean Casserole.
You can have Holiday Green Bean Casserole using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Holiday Green Bean Casserole
- It’s of cream of onion soup.
- It’s of frozen cut green beans.
- You need of milk.
- Prepare of Generous splash Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s of French fried onions.
- You need of pepper.
- You need of salt.
Holiday Green Bean Casserole instructions
- Add the soup, milk, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper to a medium sized casserole dish. Mix well..
- Add the green beans and half the fried onions. Mix until smooth..
- Cover the dish with foil. Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 20 minutes or until bubbly around the edges..
- Cover the top with the remaining fried onions then bake for an additional 5-10 minutes, sans the foil. Let rest for a bit then enjoy!!.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.