Creamy mayonnaise cucumber salad.. Creamy Cucumber Salad Kissed With GarlicLa Bella Vita Cucina. Creamy Cucumber SaladTerrancePusateri. salt, sugar, mayonnaise, fresh dill, cucumbers, vinegar, onion. Stir mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, dill, garlic powder, and black pepper together in a bowl with a whisk until smooth; pour over the cucumber mixture and stir to coat vegetables with the dressing.
My Grandma Kriz would make this Creamy Dill Cucumber Salad with mayonnaise her summer meals when I came to visit. My uncle grew cucumbers and dill in his backyard garden and would bring them over freshly picked for my grandmother. The cucumbers had that summery garden smell and his dill. You can have Creamy mayonnaise cucumber salad. using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy mayonnaise cucumber salad.
- You need of thinly sliced peeled cucumbers.
- You need of thinly sliced red onion.
- You need of sour cream or. 2tbls+2tbls mayonnaise.
- You need of white vinegar.
- It’s of fresh dill.
- It’s of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
This Creamy Cucumber Salad is made with fresh cucumbers, sour cream, mayonnaise and fresh dill. Delicious Creamy Cucumber Salad made with fresh cucumbers from my garden. I'm a big believer in having some type of Peel and cut cucumbers into thin slices. (set aside). In a mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise, dill, white vinegar, apple cider vinegar, and sugar.
Creamy mayonnaise cucumber salad. instructions
- In a medium mixing bowl stir together sour cream, vinegar, dill, sugar, salt, and garlic powder..
- Add cucumbers and red onion; toss to coat..
- Cover and refrigerate 2 or more hours. Delicious salad is ready to eat..
Pour over the sliced cucumbers and mix well. Our most trusted Creamy Cucumber Salad With Mayonnaise recipes. Reviewed by millions of home cooks. In a small mixing bowl, combine buttermilk, mayonnaise, dill, salt and pepper, stirring until smooth; add cucumber and. Refreshing creamy cucumber salad is made with sour cream, vinegar, and dill.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.