White Bean and Sausage Soup.
You can have White Bean and Sausage Soup using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White Bean and Sausage Soup
- It’s of white beans (dried).
- It’s of andiolle sausage (half circle cut).
- Prepare of chicken stock.
- It’s of large yellow onion (diced).
- You need of orange pepper (diced).
- You need of Jalapeños (diced).
- It’s of minced garlic.
- You need of carrots (diced).
- You need of dried basil.
- It’s of Harvet Seasoning (Homeland blend).
- You need of Olive Oil.
- You need of thick cut bacon cut into 1" pieces.
White Bean and Sausage Soup step by step
- Wash and rinse beans..
- Add beans and stock into large Dutch oven, and boil for 10-15 minutes..
- Add bacon to dutch oven..
- While the beans are boiling. Heat oil in saute pan, and then add onions..
- Once the onions are soft, add the peppers, carrots, and sausage. Let cook for another 10 min..
- Add garlic to pan and cook another 5 min..
- Add the contents of the pan into the Dutch oven after the beans have boiled for 10-15 min total..
- Add seasoning to dutch oven and bring to a boil..
- Reduce the heat to low, and cover the mixture..
- Cook until the beans are soft, and has thickened the soup. Stir frequently to prevent sticking to bottom of pot..
- Taste and adjust seasoning as needed..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.