Ginger Pickling Brine (EASY).
You can have Ginger Pickling Brine (EASY) using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ginger Pickling Brine (EASY)
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 cup of distilled white vinegar.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 clove of diced garlic.
- You need 4 inch of ginger peeled, sliced thin.
Ginger Pickling Brine (EASY) step by step
- In a sauce pan, combine all ingredients, on high heat. Make sure food items being pickled are submerged while on stove..
- Once the pickle brine has began to boil, remove from heat, cover and wait a few minutes to finish pickling, and cook down..
- Once cool, place in proper storage container and refrigerate..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.