Stir Fry Clams in Ginger Spring Onion.
You can cook Stir Fry Clams in Ginger Spring Onion using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stir Fry Clams in Ginger Spring Onion
- Prepare of Clams.
- It’s slices of Ginger cut.
- It’s 2 inches of Spring onion cut.
- You need of Shallots.
- It’s of Sauce ingredients.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of dark soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Shaoxing wine.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s of Corn starch solution.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
Stir Fry Clams in Ginger Spring Onion instructions
- Wash clams in a bowl of water mixed with baking soda and salt. Wash away dirt and residue with lots of water. Soak clamps in hot water for 5 minutes, the clamps will open up. Remove those closed clamps, it may be mud in it or empty..
- Heat up 6 tbsp oil in hot wok. Briefly deep fry the clamps for just a few seconds and set aside. This process is called Fly Oil, is to remove fishy smell in seafood..
- Heat up 2 tbsp oil in hot wok. Add in ginger slices and stir fry till aroma and slightly brown. Add in scallion followed by clamps. Add in Shaoxing wine and continue stir fry quickly..
- Add seasoning and water. Add half of the spring onion and close the lid. Let it simmer for 3 minutes in medium high heat..
- Open the lid and add in the other half spring onion. Pour in corn starch solution slowly while continue to stir the clamps to thicken the sauce and serve..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.