BBQ Avocado Macaroni Salad.
You can have BBQ Avocado Macaroni Salad using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BBQ Avocado Macaroni Salad
- It’s 1 box of pasta noodles of your preferred shape.
- It’s 1 of hard boiled egg, sliced or diced.
- You need 1 cup of miracle whip or mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 can of peas.
- It’s 1 can of corn.
- You need 1 cup of shredded carrots.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded purple cabbage.
- You need 1 of ripe avocado, diced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of green onion, chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of celery seed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of your favorite bbq sauce.
BBQ Avocado Macaroni Salad instructions
- Boil pasta and egg. Drain and add pasta to large mixing bowl. Cut egg..
- Mix together pasta with miracle whip, peas, corn, carrots, onion, egg, & seasonings..
- Add cabbage and bbq sauce. Mix thoroughly..
- Cut & Slowly toss in avocado pieces. Serve & Enjoy!.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.