Orange, Ginger & Miso Marinated Wagyu Rib Lifter Salad.
You can cook Orange, Ginger & Miso Marinated Wagyu Rib Lifter Salad using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Orange, Ginger & Miso Marinated Wagyu Rib Lifter Salad
- Prepare 1 of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Ribeye Cap Lifter.
- You need 2/3 CUP of Red Miso.
- It’s 3 of Navel Oranges (zest and juice).
- Prepare of Fresh Ginger (2 inch piece, peeled and minced finely).
- You need 6-8 of Garlic Cloves (minced finely).
- Prepare 2/3 CUP of Rice Wine Vinegar.
- You need 1/3 CUP of Honey.
- Prepare 2 TSP of Kosher Salt.
- It’s 1 TSP of Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 3 CUP of Spring Lettuce Mix.
- You need 2 of Navel Oranges (segments).
- Prepare 1 of Large Carrot (peeled and made into long ribbons using the peeler).
- It’s 6 of Radishes (cut into thin coins).
Orange, Ginger & Miso Marinated Wagyu Rib Lifter Salad instructions
- PREPARING THE MARINADETrim the fat off of the Fullblood Wagyu ribeye cap lifter with a boning knife, and cut it into two pieces. Place the ribeye cap lifter on a baking sheet (with a lip on it).Whisk together the red miso, zest and juice from the three oranges, minced ginger, minced garlic, rice wine vinegar, hon-ey, kosher salt, and freshly ground black pepper. This is your marinade.Reserve 2/3 cup of the marinade to be used as dressing when serving. Set it aside..
- Pour the remaining marinade over the Fullblood Wagyu ribeye cap lifter (sitting on the baking sheet).Massage the marinade into the two pieces of ribeye cap lifter, and then place the meat in the refrigerator. Every thirty minutes, flip the pieces of meat, and further massage in the marinade before returning the meat to the refrig-erator. Let the Fullblood Wagyu ribeye cap lifter marinate for 4-5 hours (in the refrigerator) total..
- For the last hour of marinating, bring the meat out of the refrigerator, so it can reach room temperature. Continue flipping the meat and massaging in the marinade during this process..
- COOKING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU RIBEYE CAP LIFTER Preheat your oven to 375°F.Heat your grill to medium-high heat. Lightly oil the grates of the grill right before grilling. Grill the Fullblood Wagyu ribeye cap lifter for 8 minutes per side. Remove from the grill, and place the meat on a baking sheet (with a lip). Place it in the oven, and continue cooking for an additional 20 minutes. Remove the Fullblood Wagyu ribeye cap lifter from the oven. Let it rest for 15 minutes before slicing..
- Slice the ribeye cap lifter thin, against the grain, with a sharp knife..
- PREPARING THE SALAD Once the Fullblood Wagyu ribeye cap lifter is sliced, prepare the salad. Peel your carrots and then make long "ribbons" using your peeler. Dice the radishes into thin coins.Take your two navel oranges, and remove and discard the peel/skin. Then, remove the segments and set aside.In a large bowl place, mix together the spring greens, diced radishes, carrot ribbons, and orange segments. Dress the salad (to your liking) with the 2/3 cup of marinade that you set aside earlier..
- Season the salad to taste with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- FINAL STEPS Divide the salad onto individual plates.Top with the marinated and grilled Fullblood Wagyu ribeye cap lifter.Serve, and enjoy!.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.