Pork chops with apples and green beans. Drizzle green beans with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve pork chops immediately, topped with apple mixture. Pork Chops with apples is an incredibly combination of delicious savory and sweet flavors that make for the easiest and best weeknight meal.
Pork chops are an ideal dinner idea when you need something quick and easy, and when paired with apples, butter, and brown sugar, it becomes a meal the whole family will love. Pork chops and apples are great with a green salad, mashed potatoes, or steamed green beans. Clean pork flavor with light apple and rosemary accents. You can have Pork chops with apples and green beans using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pork chops with apples and green beans
- Prepare of pork chops boneless.
- It’s of olive oil.
- You need of butter.
- You need of I can't believe its not butter spray optional.
- Prepare of Ground sage.
- It’s of Thyme.
- Prepare of Sea salt.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Frozen whole green beans.
- You need of Drizzle of olive oil.
- You need of Sea salt.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Minced garlic.
- It’s of fuji apples peeled cored and sliced.
- It’s of real butter.
- You need of dark brown sugar.
- Prepare of white suger.
- It’s of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of ground nutmeg.
- It’s of lemon juice.
- Prepare of pure maple syrup.
Serve with green beans and mashed potatoes. Served the apples and pork chops with some steamed broccoli. Place chopped vegetables and apples in a large bowl. In a small dish, combine ginger, oil Potatoes and Apples from @leangrnbeanblog make a great dinner!" quote="Try these Sheet Pan Pork and Apples from The Lean Green Bean are a delicious way to have you pork chops and apples all in.
Pork chops with apples and green beans instructions
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees and line a large baking sheet with foil.
- Sprinkle on salt, sage, thyme pepper and garlic powder on both side of pork chops and spray with a little I can't believe its not butter after seasoning each side.
- In a large skillet on medium high heat add 1 tablespoon butter and olive oil and brown pork chops on both sides.
- Put browned pork chops on baking sheet and add green beans on one side and sprinkle on garlic powder, minced garlic, salt, pepper and lightly drizzle a little olive oil on and spray with a few sprays of i can't believe its not butter then mix up..
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- In a large skillet add and melt butter then add in cinnamon, nutmeg, brown sugar, white sugar and lemon juice and then add in apples and throughly coat apples. Cook on medium high heat stirring often and till apples are soft and sauce thickens about 20 to 25 minutes then stir in maple syrup and serve with baked pork chops and green beans.
Combine baby red potatoes, green beans, and lean pork chops in a pan, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle seasonings on top–and you've got yourself These pork chops are stuffed with calming sage and satiating asiago cheese, and paired with roasted grapes. And according to recent research in The. Serve pork chops immediately, topped with apple mixture, garnished with parsley, if desired. Place pork chops and green beans in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Pork chops and apples make a perfect pairing for a quick meal that feels like fall.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.