Double Bean Taco Diablo.
You can cook Double Bean Taco Diablo using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Double Bean Taco Diablo
- Prepare of flour tortilla.
- You need of shredded cheese or cheese substitute.
- You need of Avocado sliced or diced.
- Prepare of Amy’s Organic Black Bean Frozen Burger (Dr. Praeger’s work well too! :-).
- It’s of Amy’s Organic Refried Pinto Beans).
- You need of Salsa ( I prefer a sweet salsa like Newman’s Pineapple because it goes nicely with the heat from burger.
- It’s of Hot sauce or Cayenne Pepper (optional).
Double Bean Taco Diablo instructions
- Cook your black bean burger per instructions on box. I cook in oven..
- Heat up large pan (medium heat) put a tortilla in pan immediately top with cheese to melt, then remove to a plate..
- Layer the rest of your ingredients.
- Season to taste then devour! 😈.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.