Cucumber tomato avocado salad. This Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad recipe is a keeper! Easy, Excellent Salad with a light, flavorful lemon dressing and freshness of cilantro. This Cucumber Tomato and Avocado salad is as good as Avocado Salad can be.
This tomato, cucumber, avocado salad is an easy, healthy, flavorful salad. It's crunchy, fresh and simple to make. It's a family favorite and ready in Chop up the cherry tomatoes, cucumbers and avocado and add to a large salad bowl. You can cook Cucumber tomato avocado salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cucumber tomato avocado salad
- It’s of avocado,diced.
- You need of tomatoes,diced.
- You need of cucumber,sliced.
- Prepare of red onion,sliced.
- You need of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of Cilantro chopped.
- It’s of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s of seasalt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
You want to cut the veggies to be roughly all the same size. This Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad is an easy, scrumptious summer salad. It's crunchy, fresh, and made with everyday ingredients. Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad is a refreshing dish that packs a punch of fresh, bright flavor.
Cucumber tomato avocado salad step by step
- Place chopped tomato, sliced avocado, sliced cucumber,sliced onion,and chopped Cilantro into salad bowl.
- Drizzle with 2 tbsp olive oil and 2 Tbsp lemon juice. Toss gently to combine..
- Before serving toss with seasalt and black pepper.
Made with sliced cucumbers, tomatoes, and avocados drizzled with a simple dressing. Serve this salad any time of the year for a burst of summer in every bite! I'm going to get straight to the point, I'm obsessed. Perfect for Summer – Tomato Cucumber and Avocado Salad Recipe. This salad is the epitome of pure summer food.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.