Ginger jaggery tea. of jaggery tea,health benefits of jaggery water,jaggery milk tea recipe,jaggery milk tea for weight loss,jaggery milk tea,gud ki chai recipe in Indian Tea/ Chai – Ginger and Cardamom Tea Recipe. Ginger tea is a herbal beverage that is made from ginger root. It has a long history as a traditional herbal medicine in East Asia, South Asia, Southeast Asia and West Asia.
Since the tea is made with jaggery and ginger, it comes with a lot of health benefits. To this add grated ginger and cardamom. Strain the tea decoction into hot milk. You can cook Ginger jaggery tea using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ginger jaggery tea
- You need 1 tablespoon of grated ginger.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Indian tea leaves or chaipatti.
- You need 1 glass of water.
- You need 1 glass of warm milk.
- You need 2 of cardamom crushed.
- It’s 2 cloves of crushed.
- You need 1 teaspoon of fennel seeds.
- It’s of Small piece of jaggery like 1 small ball.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sugar or not as you wish.
A cup of Indian masala tea prepared with spice and ginger, to refresh and brighten your morning! In this recipe, I share two types of tea: jaggery tea and ginger masala tea. * Ginger in tea, when combined with jaggery, will help to improve immunity and keep you away from the common cold and allergies. * It is rich in antioxidants that help in preventing free radicals damage. Light, warm, spicy, moist, delicious and just right for the season, these Ginger Jaggery Wholewheat Tea Cakes come together in next to no time. Flu & Cold Wellness Tea – Immune Boosting Ginger Jaggery Tea#tea #fluremedy #gingertea #jaggerytea #immunebooster.
Ginger jaggery tea step by step
- First boil the water and add cardamom+fennel seeds+cloves+ginger.
- Now add Indian chaipatti not masala chai bcuz we already put ingredients to make masala tea.
- Now boil it for complete one minute.
- Now add warm milk and have two complete boils.
- Turn the gas off then add crushed jaggery and mix it well.
- Delicious tea is ready for big hunger and beautiful evening.
This is a healthy drink which is sweetned with jaggery. Not only it taste delicious but is very comforting too. To make tea, first put the water for a boil. Mix ginger, jaggery and cardamom powder in it while the water is boiling. When the jaggery dissolves completely, add tea leaves to it.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.