Indian ginger tea. Tea recipe, Indian tea recipe, Poonam Borkar recipes. Music Credit"Dessert City" bu Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com). Ginger tea is a herbal beverage that is made from ginger root.
Ginger Tea is a very invigorating beverage to start your day with. Ginger tea or Adrak chai is a favourite in many Indian households. The cup that wakes us up in the morning & energises us from the afternoon. You can cook Indian ginger tea using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Indian ginger tea
- Prepare 1 glass of water.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of grated crushed ginger.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of crushed ilaichi or green cardamom.
- You need 1 teaspoon of tea leaves indian chaipatti RED LABEL.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of fennel seeds.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar or more according to taste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of laung or cloves crushed.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon stick half.
- Prepare 1 glass of milk Luke warm.
Fight respiratory problems Ginger tea can help relieve congestion associated with the common cold. Relieve stress Ginger tea has calming properties that may help lower your stress and tension. By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found the best ginger tea indian for you. Ginger Tea Recipe with step by step photos.
Indian ginger tea step by step
- First boil the water.
- Now add all the ingredients one by one.
- Now stir at low flame for 2 to 3 minutes now add warm milk and have a boil for atleast 2 minutes.
- Your delicious ginger masala tea is ready.stay healthy friends.
Ginger Tea is a very common Indian beverage made from tea leaves and fresh ginger. its also called as adrak chai or adrak wali chai in india. Hey Guys, Today our recipe is about a beverage which is many of us start our day with. It's Ginger Tea or Adrak wali chai. Indian ginger tea is one of the few recipes that I tried making in the kitchen. It is not only me, but almost many of the Indian children also start learning cooking by making tea.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.