Beans cake (Qosai, Akara). Thank you for stopping by if you're new here please support my channel it would really mean a lot to me. If there's anything you'd like to see on my channel. Our goal is to fundamentally change the way the world appreciates and engages with African food.
Easy Way To Make Beans cake (Qosai, Akara). Peel off the bean skin from the seed. Rinse the seed and put into a blender/food processor add onion. You can have Beans cake (Qosai, Akara) using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beans cake (Qosai, Akara)
- Prepare of Black eyed peas.
- You need of Scotch bonnet pepper.
- It’s of bulb of onion.
- You need of Seasoning.
- Prepare of Veg Oil for frying.
- It’s of water.
Akara also known as fried bean cake, koose, bean fritters and acaraje. This is a common breakfast in Nigerian homes. It is vegetarian or vegan, delicious and easy to make. Let me show you how to make the best akara recipe that is fluffy on the inside and crisp on the outside.
Beans cake (Qosai, Akara) step by step
- Soak the bean for 30min.
- Peel off the bean skin from the seed.
- Rinse the seed and put into a blender/food processor add onion, scotch bonnet pepper,seasoning and water.
- Blend completely into a paste.
- Into a frying pan and 3 cups of vegetable oil and heat.
- Using a tablespoon scoop the batter and drop into the hot oil.
- Fry until golden brown and serve with tea or gruel..
- Blend until completely p.
See recipes for Beans cake (Qosai, Akara), Palm oil fried akara too. Black eyed peas•Scotch bonnet pepper•bulb of onion•Seasoning•Veg Oil for frying•water. Whether breakfast or snack, this recipe is just delicious. There are several varieties, but the Ghanaian Akara or Koose is usually made with peeled blended beans and spices and then deep-fried in vegetable oil. Akara (Yoruba name) is fried bean cake.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.