Ginger and lemon vinaigrette.
You can have Ginger and lemon vinaigrette using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ginger and lemon vinaigrette
- Prepare 4 of tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
- You need 1 of tablespoon lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of tablespoon lemon zest.
- You need 1 of teaspoon ground ginger.
- You need 1 of minced garlic clove.
- You need of Salt.
Ginger and lemon vinaigrette step by step
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and stir with an electric mixer. It's that easy and quick!.
- This vinaigrette can dress any salad, such as an arugula salad. What do you think? The dish changes completely! You can serve it on the side in a jar or on directly on the salad. But you don’t have to limit yourself to salads – this vinaigrette perfectly accompanies an array of fish and meat dishes..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.