Red Bean Dessert.
You can cook Red Bean Dessert using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red Bean Dessert
- It’s 1.5 cups of red beans, pre-soaked 3/+ hrs, drained.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
- You need of Sugar to taste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of orange zest.
- It’s 5 cups of water, + as needed.
Red Bean Dessert step by step
- In a pot add water and red beans. Stir frequently and bring to a boil. Once beans begin to soften, cover and turn off heat for approximately 20 mins. Stir and return to a boil. Whisk in milk, orange zest, and sugar. Continue stirring until mixture is smooth and zest disintegrates. Add water as needed. Simmer until desired consistency. Serve hot or cold..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.