Iced Cucumber Soup.
You can have Iced Cucumber Soup using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Iced Cucumber Soup
- You need of large or 2 small cucumbers.
- It’s of small onion.
- It’s of lemon juice.
- You need of mint leaves.
- Prepare of canned consomme (I use Campbell's).
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Few shrimp or extra mint leaves to garnish (optional).
Iced Cucumber Soup instructions
- Peel and cut up the cucumber and onion..
- Place in food processor or blender, add the lemon and mint. Blend until smooth..
- Pour the consomme into a tall jug, add the blended cucumber mixture, stir and season to taste. Refrigerate..
- Serve in individual bowls with shrimp or mint leaves as garnish. Can also be served in shooter glasses as an appetizer..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.