Steam garlic ginger fish. Very Fresh fish with simple & healthy ingredients taste so delicious. Garlic Ginger Steamed Cod Fish & Fried Cod Fish With Soy Sauce 清蒸鱈魚片 & 香煎鱈魚片. Whole Steamed Fish with Ginger Soya Sauce and Rice Wine VinegarLets cook fusion. ginger, red chilli, garlic cloves, sugar, scallions, lime, rice wine vinegar and.
Keep a side. * place spring onion, slice garlic & ginger in the plate & on top of the fish. Especially when steamed with classic aromatics like ginger, scallion and garlic. Put your fish on a plate or small casserole dish and place the whole dish in your steamer. You can cook Steam garlic ginger fish using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steam garlic ginger fish
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sweet soy sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoon of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of soy dark soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s 5-6 tablespoon of hot water.
- It’s of Small chilies/dry chilies as long it’s spicy.
- Prepare of Ginger.
- It’s of Garlic.
- You need of Black pepper.
- It’s of Big chilies as garnish.
- It’s of Celery ar garnish.
- Prepare of Fish.
Transfer the pan to the steamer tray. Cover the pot, and cook until fish is cooked, eight to ten minutes. A knife should be able to be inserted into the thicket. See recipes for Ginger garlic steam fish, Steam Aubergines too.
Steam garlic ginger fish step by step
- Prepared all your ingredients. Garlic minced chopped.ginger cut slices.dry chilies cut slices. Big chilies slices and celery. And one big fish..
- Black pepper as below.i mesh it. And pre mixed all your sauces,sugar,black pepper and water. Stir well. And marinate your fish about half hour like below.add in all the main ingredients except the garnish.
- After half hour steam your fish for about 25-30 minutes.depend on how strong your steamer work. You know it. Then add the garnish.make sure the celery are fresh when serve. Wallaaa…happy try..
Place in the bottom of the pan. Serve this light yet flavorful To make the fish taste and smell great, you will need ginger, garlic, onion, scallions, soy sauce and sesame oil. I also like to add julienned carrots for. I could envision what a perfect steamed fish looks like from memory, since it marks the semi-regular family dinners prepared at my grandparents' house. The flavors of the dish embody the basic tenets of Chinese cooking: ginger, garlic, scallion, and soy sauce.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.