Black Bean Burgers (Mexican style).
You can have Black Bean Burgers (Mexican style) using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Black Bean Burgers (Mexican style)
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of green onions, finely chopped.
- Prepare of roasted red pepper (I used store bought), finely chopped.
- You need of fresh mushrooms, finely chopped.
- It’s of minced garlic.
- You need of &1/2 tsp cumin.
- Prepare of chili powder.
- You need of garlic powder.
- It’s of bread crumbs.
- It’s of lg eggs.
- You need of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of taco sauce.
- It’s of &1/2 tsp Montreal steak spice.
- It’s of salt & pepper.
- It’s of black beans, drained, rinsed, patted dry.
Black Bean Burgers (Mexican style) instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Spread beans evenly onto a lined baking sheet & bake for 15 mins until slightly dried out (this is important to reduce mushiness of the beans).
- Meanwhile saute olive oil, red pepper, mushrooms, green onion & minced garlic until soft. Gently blot some of the moisture out..
- Place sauteed mixture in a large bowl with the remaining ingredients (except beans). Stir together & then add the black beans. Mash with a fork, leaving some larger chunks of beans..
- Form into patties. Bake at 375 F for 10 mins each side or grill 8 mins each side. Melt cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese on top..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.