Loaded Bean Dip.
You can cook Loaded Bean Dip using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Loaded Bean Dip
- It’s 16 oz of can favorite refried beans (I used Rosarita Spicy Jalapeno).
- Prepare 1 cup of Mexican cheese, grated.
- Prepare 1/4 of red onion, chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of green onion, sliced.
- You need 1/4 of tomato, chopped.
Loaded Bean Dip instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place beans in a pie pan. Spread out evenly. Top with cheese and bake 15 to 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly..
- Top with onions and tomatoes..
- Seve warm with tortilla chips. Enjoy!.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.