Ginger prawn. Ginger Prawns from Maimoona Yasmeen's Recipes YOU CAN ALSO REACH US ON : Youtube Ginger Prawns are ready. Serve with butter naan or rumali roti or with vegetable fried rice or zeera. Garlic Ginger Shrimp Stir fry Recipe.
Add the prawns, garlic, ginger and chilli and stir-fry until the prawns change colour. Add the spring onions and the prawns and heat through. Fold through the herbs and serve with steamed rice. You can have Ginger prawn using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ginger prawn
- It’s 2 Tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need of Prawn.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Ginger.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- You need of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Leek as garnish.
- You need of 🌶 big chili as.
Your Prawn Ginger stock images are ready. Download all free or royalty-free photos and vectors. Use them in commercial designs under lifetime, perpetual & worldwide rights. Seasonal fishery of Metapenaeus kutchensis (ginger prawn) is a significant source of livelihood for the socioeconomically backward part-time fishermen in the Gulf of Kutch region.
Ginger prawn instructions
- Heat your wok,pot in about two tablespoon of cooking oil.and fry your ginger and garlic until yellowish. Add in your prawn..
- Stir it well, then as in salt and sauces also sugar. Stir and mixed it well. Add about 3-4 tablespoon of water. Let it simmer about 4-5 minutes until prawn turn yellowish color..
- Then add in your black pepper,leek and chili. Stir it.if it is too dry u can always add in abit of water. Little bit of gravy is always the best. Check for the taste to see if u need to add any sauces,salt or sugar. It is always according to your taste bud.leave it about 5-6 minutes,then it is done. Ready to serve and eat. Happy try….
Ginger prawns is an excellent appetizer and a popular dish. Its gravy contains ginger and garlic which nicely coats the prawns and provides a mouth-watering flavour to it. Ginger prawns is an excellent appetizer and a popular dish. This tender prawn dish is prepared with a melange of spices and sauces to give it a sweet, spicy and tangy flavour. Heat the remaining oil in the wok and add the prawns, lifting them out of their juices.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.