Ginger Beef Kway Tiaw.
You can have Ginger Beef Kway Tiaw using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ginger Beef Kway Tiaw
- Prepare 500 gm of flat rice noodle (kway tiaw).
- It’s 200 gm of fresh slice beef.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic -chopper.
- It’s 2 of " or more young ginger -slice.
- You need of Spring onion -cut into 2".
- It’s 1-4 cup of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of corn flour mixed with 1/2 cup cold water.
- Prepare 4 cup of beef stok.
- It’s 2 of eggs – beaten.
- You need of Salt & sugar.
Ginger Beef Kway Tiaw step by step
- Mix the kway tiaw with some soy sauce.Fry it for 1 minute & put aside once done.
- Add oil, saute ginger & garlic until fragrant.Add beef stock +water & make it boil.
- Next, add in the Oyster sauce,soy sauce, sesame oil & slice.wait until it boiling.
- Add the cornstarch (make sure you constantly mix this & don't cook it to long because it can get clumpy..
- Add the beaten eggs into the gravy & stir it quickly. Add in the spring onion..
- Taste to make make sure the saltiness & sweeten is according to your liking.
- Put some kway tiaw on your plate and add the gravy on it. Serve it hot.You also can serve it with pickled chilies.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.