Pickled Wakame Seaweed & Cucumber.
You can cook Pickled Wakame Seaweed & Cucumber using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pickled Wakame Seaweed & Cucumber
- It’s of Japanese Cucumber.
- It’s of Dried Cut Wakame Seaweed.
- It’s of Crab Stick.
- It’s of Vinegar.
- Prepare of Mirin.
- Prepare of Soy Sauce.
- It’s of Salt.
Pickled Wakame Seaweed & Cucumber instructions
- Peel the cucumber in alternating strips and cut into small chunks. Leave in salt water with 200ml of water to 1tsp of salt for 5 minuets. When tender, remove and squeeze out the water..
- Soke the Wakame Seaweed in water to reconstitute it and wring. Cut the Crab stick into bite size..
- Combine 1tbsp vinegar, 1/2tbsp Mirin, 1/4tsp soy sauce and 1pinch salt. Add the cucumbers, Wakame Seaweed and Cransticks..
- Lining Sea Stix Crab Sticks SG$2.2/145gram at FairPrice.
- Pasar Japanese Cucumber SG$1.1/250gram at FairPrice.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.