Fried garlic and ginger shrimp. In a medium bowl, toss the shrimp with sesame oil and the Gourmet Gardens™ Garlic and Ginger Pastes. Return the shrimp to the pan and add the sweet ginger chili sauce, tossing to combine. The ginger, garlic and onion perfectly bring out the savory flavor of the shrimp.
You've probably got half the ingredients, and it's bursting with ginger-y, garlicky goodness! Heat your wok over high heat. This stir fry shrimp is perfect for a quick midweek meal. You can have Fried garlic and ginger shrimp using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried garlic and ginger shrimp
- You need 225 g of uncooked shrimp.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of virgin coconut oil.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves,sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of shredded fresh root ginger.
- It’s 1 of green chilli, seeded and diced.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped coriander.
- Prepare of Juice of 1 lime.
- You need of Sea salt.
- You need of Ground black pepper.
You marinate the shrimp in a soy sauce mixture with ginger, sesame oil, garlic, and rice vinegar, and then cook it on almost-smoking high heat for just a couple of minutes. Toss with some sliced green onions. How To Make This Shrimp Stir Fry Recipe – Step By Step. – In a small bowl, combine oyster sauce, soy sauce and cilantro and set aside. – Pat the shrimp very dry with paper towels. In a medium bowl, add shrimp and cornstarch and toss to coat. – In a wok or large saute pan.
Fried garlic and ginger shrimp step by step
- Pell.the shrimp discard the thin black vein rinse and pat dry with kitchen towel.
- Heat the coconut oil in nonstick frying pan add garlic,ginger, and green chilli and stir fry 1 minutes add the shrimp into the pan and stir fry for 1 minutes until they turn. From gray to pink.
- Add tomatoes and seasoning then stir fry 2 minutes until shrimp are cooked through and tomatoes are beginning to collapse.
- Remove from the heat and stir in chopped coriander and lime juice.
- Serve immediately.
Made it for the first time last weekend and it turned out very bland. Would like to try it again and use more ginger, garlic and red pepper flakes, as another poster suggested, to make the flavor really come to life. Stir shrimp, orange juice, garlic, and ginger together in bowl; season with salt and pepper. I served this with warm rice because rice will forever be a great love of mine. YAS: Ginger Shrimp Stir-Fry with Garlic Bok Choy!!
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.