CHILEAN BEANS AND CORN CHOWDER,VEGAN. "POROTOS GRANADOS CON MAZAMORRA". JON STYLE. POROTOS GRANADOS CON MAZAMORRA, VEGANOThis is popular vegan Chilean beans and corn chowder. POROTOS GRANADOS CON MAZAMORRA, VEGANOThis is popular vegan Chilean beans and corn chowder. Usually made in summer time because all the soup ingredients are.
Add salt, pepper, cumin if desired. This is a great hearty vegetarian recipe made with navy or white beans. Plus, I like stews with squash. You can have CHILEAN BEANS AND CORN CHOWDER,VEGAN. "POROTOS GRANADOS CON MAZAMORRA". JON STYLE using 25 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of CHILEAN BEANS AND CORN CHOWDER,VEGAN. "POROTOS GRANADOS CON MAZAMORRA". JON STYLE
- You need 454 gr. of / 1 lb. dry white northern beans or 2 lb. Fresh shelled.
- Prepare 4 of whole corns, cut in kennels.
- It’s 3 cups of butternut squash diced.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of medium-sized onion, diced.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, finely, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 of green bell pepper, diced.
- It’s 1/4 of red bell pepper, diced.
- You need 2 of carrots, diced.
- Prepare 1 1/4 liter of water.
- It’s 1 cup of cooked butternut squash liquid.
- You need 2 teaspoon of s salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground pepper.
- Prepare 5 of basil leaves, cut into strips.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter, vegans use olive oil instead.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare of pebre.
- It’s 1 of plum tomato, diced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced Spanish onions.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of hot pepper finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of wine vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of Chopped cilantro.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of Salt.
Grind the corn in a blender or food processor with the basil. Porotos granados is a traditional Chilean countryside stew made mainly of ripe Cranberry beans, maize kernels and squash. Other common ingredients are onions, and herbs such as cumin, basil and oregano. Pumpkin is also used in some recipes.
CHILEAN BEANS AND CORN CHOWDER,VEGAN. "POROTOS GRANADOS CON MAZAMORRA". JON STYLE step by step
- Weigh, measure and cut all the necessary ingredients for the recipe . Check that the dried beans do not have pebbles. Put the beans in a pot and cover them with the water. Bring it to a boil. Lower the heat and let it cook slowly for about 1 hour until soft ..
- In a small pot, put the squash with water to cook. Puree the squash with the liquid. Put 3/4 of the corn kennels in a blender and pure it..
- In a deep pot , fry the onion with the garlic . Add green pepper, red pepper, carrots and make them sweat. Add the cooked beans with the liquid, corn pure, the corn kernels that were not crushed, pumpkin puree, basil, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, lower the heat, cover and cook slowly for about 20 minutes. Stir occasionally so they don't stick to the bottom of the pot..
- PEBRE In a bowl mix all the ingredients together. Decorate the beans and corn chowder with it..
- Serve the beans and corn chowder with Pebre and drizzle olive oil with paprika. https://youtu.be/JVTrzbpcJ2w.
Delicioso plato de porotos granados preparados con mazamorra. Es una exquisitez de la culinaria chilena. En una olla grande, ponga los porotos con el resto de agua, sal y caldo. Mientras los porotos se está cocinando, ponga una sartén al fuego a temperatura mediana. Видео – POrotos Con Mazamorra онлайн. Ёmılıаиo VîВЁŞ. Other common ingredients are onions, and herbs such as cumin, basil and oregano.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.