Tofu Shrimp Bokchoy Stir Fry in Ginger Sauce.
You can have Tofu Shrimp Bokchoy Stir Fry in Ginger Sauce using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tofu Shrimp Bokchoy Stir Fry in Ginger Sauce
- It’s 4 oz of shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of baby bokchoy, separate the stem and leaves then cut them.
- You need 1 of medium size carrot, cut into matchsticks.
- It’s 1/2 lb of firm tofu, cut about 1/2 inch cubes.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, smashed then finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 inch of ginger, smashed then finely chopped.
- You need 2 of green onion, separate the white and green parts, then cut them off.
- It’s of For Ginger Sauce:.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Chinese cooking wine / Shao Xing Wine (optional).
- You need 1/2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cornstarch.
- It’s 1/2 inch of ginger, grated.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
Tofu Shrimp Bokchoy Stir Fry in Ginger Sauce instructions
- Toss the tofu with soy sauce. Set aside..
- For Ginger Sauce: Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and set aside..
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over high heat until just smoking. Add the tofu and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned, 4 to 6 minutes. Transfer the tofu to a clean bowl..
- Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in the same pan. Saute the bokchoy stems and carrot. Stir for about 1-2 minutes. Add the green onion (the white part), garlic and chopped ginger. Stir until fragrant..
- Add shrimp and tofu. Stir until the shrimp changes color. Add the bokchoy leaves and green onions (green part). Stir for a while..
- Whisk the ginger sauce to recombine, then pour it to the pan and bring to a simmer and get thickened. Remove the pan from the heat and toss until all the ingredients are well coated with sauce and sizzling hot. Serve immediately..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.