Fish 🐟 Tilapia and Ginger-Roasted Cheese 🧀 Broccoli 🥦.
You can have Fish 🐟 Tilapia and Ginger-Roasted Cheese 🧀 Broccoli 🥦 using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fish 🐟 Tilapia and Ginger-Roasted Cheese 🧀 Broccoli 🥦
- You need 12 oz of broccoli florets.
- Prepare 1 of garlic (of your choice).
- You need 3 of green onion sliced.
- Prepare 2 of tilapia fillets.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped ginger.
- It’s 2 fl oz of worcetershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 3 of chili diced (of your choice).
- Prepare 3 of cheese sliced.
Fish 🐟 Tilapia and Ginger-Roasted Cheese 🧀 Broccoli 🥦 instructions
- Placed broccoli, ginger 4 tsp olive oil, 1 tsp salt and pinch of pepper. Massage ginger, olive olive and seasoning into broccoli. Spread into single layer. Put cheese sliced and spread on top of broccolis. Roast until tender and slightly charred, 14-18 mins, while broccoli roast, make sauce…
- Combine worcetershire sauce, 1 tbsp water, 1/4 salter and pepper, fried garlic diced, chili of your choice, green onion, 1 tsp sugar in a mixing bowl and set aside.
- Cook the fish, place a large non-stick pan over medium heat. Place tilapia in a hot and cook until fish reaches a minimum internal temperature of 145 degree. 4-7 minutes per side. Remove from burner. Set aside..
- Finish the fish, ready to serve! Bon appètit!.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.