Beans and potato curry. Potato curry – aloo curry recipe with stovetop & Instant pot instructions. This incredibly easy aloo curry recipe is a perfect family dinner when you want Indian curry in a hurry. Made with pantry staples, yet it is tasty.
You can also just steam it, boil it, add in soups etc, and even you can make beans without Curry. But I love to have it as a curry cooked the Indian way. Curried green beans with potatoes, Instant Pot & Stove top recipe. You can have Beans and potato curry using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beans and potato curry
- It’s of beans.
- You need of large potato.
- Prepare of oil.
- Prepare of onion.
- You need of Small tomato.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of red chilli powder.
- You need of turmeric powder.
- You need of coriander powder.
- It’s of cumin powder.
- You need of garam masala.
- You need of water.
- Prepare of Coriander leaves.
Just make sure the potatoes are cooked through. Aloo beans recipe is a simple yet delicious dry potato curry made with french beans. In summer season many of us are not able eat hot spicy curries This dry potato curry goes well with chapatis. I love to make this beans potato curry often in my kitchen as it is a good source of carbohydrate and. beans potato curry.
Beans and potato curry instructions
- Add one tablespoon of oil in a pan.
- Add onion and add salt and then add tomatoes sache them until soft then add potatoes and beans add all the spices above-mentioned and cook with lid on..
- When all the veggies are soft add water and again cook for 10 minutes with lid on and finally add garam masala and coriander leaves and switch off the flame..
- Good combination with roti and rice.
Believe me, the fried potatoes do taste amazing with green beans. Green beans or French beans are low in calories and a rich source of dietary fibers This dry curry can be made with any kind of green beans like cluster beans, string beans, snap beans, long beans, wax beans, and or flat beans. Check the seasoning and stir in the coriander. Serve with a dollop of natural yogurt. Top tip for making Aubergine, bean and potato curry.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.