Ramen with Pan Seared Miyazakigyu Wagyu Ribeye.
You can cook Ramen with Pan Seared Miyazakigyu Wagyu Ribeye using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ramen with Pan Seared Miyazakigyu Wagyu Ribeye
- You need 1 of Double 8 Cattle Company Miyazakigyu Wagyu Ribeye.
- You need 1 TSP of Togarashi Seasoning.
- It’s 5 of Eggs (soft boiled).
- You need 1 BUNCH of Green Onion (sliced into 1/4 inch pieces).
- It’s 1 of SMALL CAN Bamboo Shoots (drained).
- You need 8-10 of Fresh Shiitake Mushrooms (sliced).
- It’s 1 PIECE of Nori (cut into bite-size pieces).
- Prepare 3 PACKAGE of Fresh Ramen Noodles (Chef recommends Hakubaku brand).
- You need of Broth.
- Prepare 1 QT of Beef Stock.
- You need 1 QT of Chicken Stock.
- It’s 2 CUP of Water.
- It’s 1/4 CUP of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 TBSP of Sriracha.
- You need 1 INCH of KNOB Ginger (sliced).
- You need 4 of Garlic Cloves (smashed and skins discarded).
- It’s 4 of Dry Shiitake Mushrooms.
- You need 1 of Yellow Onion (large diced).
- You need 1 of Large Carrot (large diced).
- Prepare 1 of Celery Stalk (large diced).
Ramen with Pan Seared Miyazakigyu Wagyu Ribeye instructions
- PREPARING THE BROTH Heat a large Dutch oven on medium-high heat with 2 tablespoons of grapeseed oil. Once the Dutch oven is hot, add in the diced carrot, celery and yellow onion.Sauté for 5 minutes or until the onions are translucent. Add in the chicken stock, beef stock, water, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, sriracha, and shiitake mushrooms. Bring up to a boil, and reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 30 minutes..
- PREPARING THE EGGS Fill a small saucepan with 1 inch of hot water. Bring the water to boil. Add in the whole eggs, and cover. Cook the eggs for 6 and a half minutes. Then strain, and run cold water over the eggs. Once the eggs have cooled, remove the shells. Cut the eggs in half..
- PREPARING THE MIYAZAKIGYU WAGYU RIBEYE Heat a stainless steel sauté pan on medium-high heat with 2 tablespoons of grapeseed oil. Season the Miyazakigyu Wagyu ribeye with the Togarashi seasoning on both sides. Sear the ribeye for 3 minutes on both sides (cook for additional or less time depending on desired doneness). Let the steak rest for 10 minutes. Then, cut the steak into very thin strips against the grain..
- FINAL STEPS Strain the broth through a fine mesh strainer, and discard the vegetables. Divide the ramen noodles between 4 bowls. Pour the hot broth over them. Let the hot broth and noodles sit for a minute – this will hydrate and cook the noodles.Garnish each bowl with the sliced shiitake mushrooms, sliced green onions, bamboo shoots, soft boiled eggs, and nori pieces.Finish each bowl with slices of Miyazakigyu Wagyu ribeye. Serve hot, and enjoy!.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.