Chicago Baked Beans.
You can cook Chicago Baked Beans using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicago Baked Beans
- Prepare of Van Camps Pork and Beans.
- It’s of bacon cooked and chopped.
- Prepare of red pepper chopped 1/2 inch squares.
- It’s of green pepper chopped 1/2 inch square.
- You need of onion chopped 1/2 inch squares.
- You need of Vienna hot dogs 1/2 inch slices.
- You need of ketchup.
- Prepare of light brown sugar.
- Prepare of Valentina Mexican Salsa Picante Hot Sauce.
Chicago Baked Beans step by step
- Drain beans in strainer but don't rinse. Add beans, ketchup, brown sugar, and hot sauce to crockpot..
- In a large nonstick skillet brown bacon and set aside. Just leave enough grease in the pan to brown hot dogs on medium-low heat for 5 minutes and take out hot dogs add to crockpot..
- Next, add onions to the pans and cook for 3 minutes then add pepper to the pan with the onions and cook for another 5 minutes..
- To finish it off add hot dogs and crumbled bacon. Mix all the ingredients together. Cook on high for 2 hours. Enjoy!!.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.