Mike's Super Simple Side Cucumber Dill Salad.
You can cook Mike's Super Simple Side Cucumber Dill Salad using 19 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Super Simple Side Cucumber Dill Salad
- You need of ● For The Cucumber Dill Salad.
- Prepare of Crispy Lettuce [rough chopped].
- You need of EX LG Garden Cucumber [thin sliced].
- Prepare of English Cucumbers [thin sliced].
- You need of LG Bunch Fresh Dill [minced – reserve half for dressing].
- It’s of Thin Chopped Celery.
- Prepare of LG Firm Tomato [rough chopped].
- You need of Green Onions [minced].
- You need of Radishes [sliced].
- You need of Sweet Red Bell Pepper [small chop].
- You need of Sweet Orange Bell Peppers [small chop].
- Prepare of ● For The Dill Dressing.
- You need of Real Ranch Dressing [no subs].
- Prepare of Chilled Whole Milk.
- Prepare of Chilled Mayonnaise.
- It’s of Dill Weed [half of your reserved].
- Prepare of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s of ● For The Sides.
- It’s of Garlic Croutons.
Mike's Super Simple Side Cucumber Dill Salad step by step
- Here's all you'll need. Chop your vegetables and herbs. Then, make your simple dressing. Add 1/2 of your fresh dill and fresh ground black pepper to your dressing..
- Serve super chilled with crispy croutons. Garnish with fresh dill. Enjoy!.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.