Ginger ale Sausage and Rice. Great recipe for Ginger ale Sausage and Rice. A slightly sweet rice and sausage dish balanced out with the natural broccoli and cauliflower. I steamed the vegetables in the microwave in it's own steamable bag.
One gastroenterologist explains why sugar found in ginger ale can make you feel sicker—but there's three alternatives to try instead. Ginger Ale Isn't the Key to Calming Your Stomach—Here's Why. These three alternatives will do a much better job of taming your tummy. You can have Ginger ale Sausage and Rice using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ginger ale Sausage and Rice
- It’s 12 ounces of ginger ale, I used Vernor's.
- It’s 1 pound of kielbasa smoked beef sausage.
- Prepare 1 cup of rice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced onions.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of saffron flowers.
- Prepare 12 ounces of steamed broccoli and cauliflower mix.
- You need 2 cup of water.
Ginger ale is different from ginger beer, another ginger-based beverage. Traditionally, ginger beer was fermented and brewed, and it had a significant The assembled ginger ale, a combination of the ginger water, simple syrup, and club soda, will last until the carbonation goes flat. Ginger ale is a carbonated soft drink flavoured with ginger. It is consumed on its own or used as a mixer, often with spirit-based drinks.
Ginger ale Sausage and Rice step by step
- Heat the oil and fry the rice.
- When the rice starts to turn white add the ginger ale and 1 cup water. Bring to a simmer..
- Add the salt and saffron flowers. Note saffron flowers is different than the spice saffron. It's cheaper and not as flavorable as actual saffron..
- Stir well. Let boil for 10 minutes.
- By now the rice should be low on liquids. Slice the sausage into 1 inch size. Add into the rice..
- Let it simmer stirring occasionally for 3-5 minutes..
- Add the second cup of water. Steam the broccoli and cauliflower..
- Add the broccoli and cauliflower after you steam 5 minutes..
- Stir in taste and adjust salt if need be..
- Cover and remove from heat. Let rest 15 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
There are two main types of ginger ale. The golden style is credited to the Irish doctor Thomas Joseph Cantrell. My refrigerator always contains ginger ale or ginger beer. But what is the difference between the two? And is ginger beer actually beer (and therefore alcoholic)?
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.