You can cook Ginger Pork using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ginger Pork
- Prepare 400 grams of Sliced Pork Belly.
- You need of (It's OK to use Pork Collar for Shabu Shabu).
- Prepare 10 grams of Ginger.
- It’s As needed of Sliced cabbege.
- It’s of <Sauce>.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Say Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sake (Cooking Rice Wine).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Mirin.
Ginger Pork instructions
- Mix the all Sauce ingredients in a bowl and add graund ginger..
- Cut sliced pork half, then place inside sauce to marinate. Leave to marinate for 10 minitues after fully covering in the sauce..
- While you are marinating the pork, slice the cabbage and let it sit in ice water to crisp it up, then drain well..
- Heat the cooking oil. Let the marinade drip off a bit, and place the meat on a pan over high. Cooked till golden brown, then turn over..
- When both side are browned, wipe off excess oil with paper towel. Then add the leftover marinade and dress. Place in a serving dish and add the sliced cabbege..
- Tradition Shabu Shabu – Pork Belly (Frozen) SG$5.8/400g at Foodie Market.
- Old Ginger SG$0.95/200g at FairPrice, RedMart etc.
- Gold Beijing Cabbage $1.00/pc at FairPrice.
- Soy Sauce – High recommend this soy soy sauce which is named Yamasa Konbutsuyu – SG$7~9/L at Dondon Donki, Mid Town Mart etc.
- Sake- Cooking Rice Wine SG$5~7/500ml at RedMart, Sakuraya, Dondon DONKI etc.
- Hinode Hon Mirin SG$4.6/320ml at RedMart.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.