Cucumber and Seaweed Salad.
You can cook Cucumber and Seaweed Salad using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cucumber and Seaweed Salad
- It’s of large cucumbers, thinly sliced.
- You need of cut dried sea weeds.
- It’s of cup(60ml) vinegar.
- Prepare of cup(60ml) soy sauce(I used less sodium).
- You need of Drizzled sesame seed oil.
- Prepare of Toasted sesame seeds (optional).
Cucumber and Seaweed Salad step by step
- Soak the sea weeds in the water as directed, then drain the water well..
- Peel and slice the cucumbers very thinly..
- Add the sea weeds..
- Add vinegar and soy sauce, combine well, sit in refrigerator for 1 hour..
- Ground toasted sesame seeds and sprinkle over the salad if desired. Enjoy fresh sesame flavour!.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.