Chilled Cucumber in Sauce.
You can have Chilled Cucumber in Sauce using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chilled Cucumber in Sauce
- You need of small cucumbers.
- Prepare of garlic, minced (optional).
- It’s of ~~ Marinade ~~.
- It’s of sugar.
- Prepare of ~~ Seasoning ~~.
- You need of light soy sauce.
- You need of white vinegar.
- Prepare of lemon juice (optional).
- It’s of or more hot pickled soybean/ hot pepper.
- You need of salt/ garlic salt.
- You need of maple syrup.
- Prepare of few drops sesame oil.
Chilled Cucumber in Sauce step by step
- Use drinking water washed cucumbers, cut it into 4 pieces. Smash it by a knife and cut it into 4 small pieces. Repeat this action until all the cucumbers are handled..
- Put cucumbers in a bowl and drain extra water. Add 2 Tbsp sugar to marinate the cucumbers for 1 hour..
- Drain extra water and rinse off extra sugar taste with drinking water. Then, squeeze water out of cucumbers and put it in a leak-proof container..
- Add all the seasonings and cover the lid. Shake the container until cucumbers and the sauce mixed well. chilled in a fridge for 3 hours or until cucumbers are pickled well..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.