Ginger And Garlic Soup.
You can cook Ginger And Garlic Soup using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ginger And Garlic Soup
- You need 2 Cloves of Garlic, peeled and finely diced.
- It’s 4 of Green Onions, finely sliced.
- Prepare 7 Cups of Chicken Stock or Broth.
- It’s 1 Cup of Ginger Root, finely sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Medium~Hot Chili Pepper, finely diced.
- Prepare 2-3 Cups of Mushrooms, chopped or whole.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Fresh Lemon Juice (optional).
Ginger And Garlic Soup instructions
- Put the garlic, onions, mushrooms and ginger in a big sauce pot and put it on low heat for a few minutes, and sauté them..
- Add the whole stock and continue to boil..
- Stir very gently, until all of the ingredients become soft..
- Last add the chopped chili, and stir for another five minutes. Then you can serve the soup while it is warm. Add fresh lemon juice to provide more anti-bacterial effects and improve digestion too..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.