Tofu,black bean and corn chili burrito. Add the diced tofu, black beans, chili powder, cumin, cilantro, salt and pepper and cook and stir to combine well. Top with some of the tofu and bean mixture, a few. Since sweet potatoes and black beans play so well together, I reunited them for the burrito filling, along with pops of juicy corn and cubes of tofu that soak up all that spiced up chili powder flavor like it's their job.
Make ahead of time for busy mornings! This vegan tofu & black bean chili is packed with plant-based protein and full of flavor. Add taco seasoning and black beans. You can have Tofu,black bean and corn chili burrito using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tofu,black bean and corn chili burrito
- Prepare of (about 15 ounces) black beans,rinsed and drained.
- You need of (about 14 ounces) diced tomatoes with green pepper,celery and onion.
- It’s of firm tofu,crumbled.
- It’s of mild prepared salsa.
- You need of vegetable broth.
- You need of frozen corn.
- It’s of chili powder.
- Prepare of ground cumin.
- Prepare of ground chipotle pepper.
- You need of dried Oregano.
- It’s of cooked rice.
- Prepare of flour tortillas.
- Prepare of Optional toppings;sliced avocado,sour cream,lettuce and/or chopped fresh cilantro.
Add a salsa and heat through. I like to mash slightly before serving. Serve with taco shells, burrito wraps or with tortilla chips as a dip. Main Ingredients : White Rice, Kumato Tomatoes, Jalapeno, Sweet Potato, Tofu, Black Beans, Frozen Corn, Chili Powder The addition of black beans in this recipe makes it super nutritious and hearty.
Tofu,black bean and corn chili burrito step by step
- Combine beans,tomatoes,tofu,salsa,broth,corn,chili powder,cumin,chipotle pepper and oregano in crock-pot slow cooker; stir to blend. Cover..
- Cook on low 8 hours or on high 4 hours..
- Top each tortilla with about 11/4 cups bean mixture. Fold short ends of each tortilla over part of filling then roll up jelly-roll style..
- Serve with desired toppings..
- Stir rice into bean mixture. Cover; cook on high 15 minutes..
Add the black beans and diced pepper to the skillet with the tofu mixture and toss to combine. Once hot, add the burritos to the skillet, seam side down. wet burrito. Black beans and corn simmered with a quick red chili sauce. This vegan red chili burrito skillet is amazing! Beans and corn, sauteed with a quick homemade red chili burrito sauce.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.