Ginger Turmeric Baked Fish.
You can cook Ginger Turmeric Baked Fish using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ginger Turmeric Baked Fish
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of lemon (juice).
- It’s 1 inch of fresh turmeric (substitute with powder turmeric).
- It’s 1 inch of ginger or galangal.
- It’s 2 of fish (300gm each).
Ginger Turmeric Baked Fish step by step
- Heat oven 180°c.
- Clean the fish. I cut the fish in half because they were frozen and I didn't have time to defrost them..
- Combine the ingredients in a mortar, adding soy sauce and lemon juice at the end.
- Prepare a pan lined with baking paper. Place fish, smother with the ingredients from the mortar evenly and wrap with aluminum foil. Bake for 30 mins. I baked for 45 mins because the frozen fish took longer to cook..
- Unwrap the aluminum foil and bake for another 15 mins.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.