Kim's Green Beans, Ham and Potatoes.
You can cook Kim's Green Beans, Ham and Potatoes using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kim's Green Beans, Ham and Potatoes
- You need of green beans, snapped.
- Prepare of cottage ham OR ham hock w/ham pieces OR 1 slice ham, chopped.
- You need of med onion, chopped.
- You need of red or new potatoes, halved. If using russet, quartered.
- You need of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- Prepare of butter or bacon grease.
- Prepare of Lawry's Salt (optional).
- Prepare of cayenne pepper (optional).
- You need of Montreal Chicken spice (optional).
- Prepare of water.
Kim's Green Beans, Ham and Potatoes step by step
- Combine all ingredients in Instant Pot. (Pressure Cooker).
- Next, close the lid and move the seal to the sealing position..
- Press the “Pressure Cook” button and set the Pressure level to High Pressure, and change the time to 8 minutes. (Please note that it will take about 5 minutes to come up to pressure before it starts the 8-minute pressure cooking time.).
- Let the pressure release naturally for 10 minutes and then do a quick release..
- Carefully open the lid and spoon the Ham, Green Beans, and Potatoes into a serving bowl. Or keep warm until ready to eat!.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.