Shrimp and Cucumber Salad Lettece Wraps.
You can have Shrimp and Cucumber Salad Lettece Wraps using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp and Cucumber Salad Lettece Wraps
- Prepare of For Spicey Sauce.
- You need of .cup mayonnaise.
- You need of sriracha sauce.
- It’s of tamari soy sauce.
- Prepare of seasoned rice vinegat.
- You need of black pepper and salt to taste.
- You need of For Shrimp Salad.
- Prepare of cooked peeled and deveined shrimp.
- Prepare of peeled cucumber, sliced into half rounds.
- You need of chopped celery.
- You need of thinly sliced sweet onion.
- Prepare of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare of Chopped fresh parsley for garnish.
- Prepare of Large lettuce or cabbage leaves for serving.
Shrimp and Cucumber Salad Lettece Wraps step by step
- Combine all sauce ingredients and whisk to blend.
- In a large bowl combine shrimp and salad ingredients.
- Add sauce, as much as needed to moisten and fold in.
- Spoon into lettuce cups and garnish with parsley. Add additional sauce for dipping.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.